PUBLICIS HEALTH WOMEN LEADERS RECOGNIZED BY MM&M'S HALL OF FEMME AND WOMEN TO WATCH
New York, NY, April 10, 2018 — Publicis Health, a division of Publicis Groupe, today announced that five of its women leaders have been recognized by Medical Marketing and Media (MM&M) as either inductees to the 2018 Hall of Femme or included within the prestigious 2018 Women to Watch list. The programs honor standout healthcare commercial executives at biopharma companies, medical device or diagnostics firms, healthcare marketing or media firms.
“Publicis Health is proud our exceptional leaders are among this year’s outstanding class of Hall of Femme inductees and Women to Watch,” said Alex von Plato, CEO of Publicis Health. “Women at the helm provide perspective, insight and direction that allow companies to connect more organically with clients, patients and providers. We are thrilled that their collective vision and drive to succeed serves as inspiration to not only their colleagues at Publicis Health, but others within our industry.”
The 2018 Hall of Femme inductees are:
• Kathy Delaney, chief creative officer, Publicis Health: An industry veteran, Delaney has served as Publicis Health / Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness (SSW) Global CCO since 2013. Prior to her Publicis Health tenure, Delaney was chief creative officer at Nitro-SapientNitro, and chief creative officer and managing partner at Deutsch.
• Nadine Leonard, managing director, Heartbeat: Recognized as one of the industry’s leading strategy experts, Leonard has been with Heartbeat for close to 10 years as a senior vice president of strategy and client service, chief strategy officer, and now managing director. Before Heartbeat, she honed her skills at Modem Media and AT&T.
The 2018 Women to Watch honorees are:
• Keri Hettel, senior vice president of analytics, Razorfish Health: For more than 10 years, Hettel has been an integral member of Razorfish Health’s analytics team. As vice president, group director, and now senior vice president, Hettel leads the agency’s vision of intelligence driven analytics design and development in support of Razorfish’s uniquely integrated approach to client solutions.
• Allegra Mira, group director, analytics and data strategy, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness: A team builder and leader, Mira drives the marketing analytics and data strategy practice at SSW, building brand truths for marketing leaders with a balance of technical leadership and strategic analysis. Before SSW, Mira served as associate director at Doremus and director of analytics at Hill Holiday.
• Celby Richoux, director of social strategy and planning, Digitas Health: A creative soul with a strategic mind, Richoux is passionate about fostering legitimate relationships between brands and consumers via digital media. Rising quickly through the Digitas Health ranks to her current director position, Richoux began her career as social media manager at Wide Open Spaces in Austin, Texas, and FCB Chicago.
A full list of women being recognized may be found at https://www.mmm-online.com/hall-of-femme/.